Our Lisbon Journey Information covers what we contemplate to be one of the best sights, meals experiences and prime issues to do within the metropolis. Lisbon is certainly one of our favourite cities on the earth and to have a chance to revisit once more with my dad and mom was a chance we jumped at. With solely three days to go to Lisbon and present all of them of our favourite museums, landmarks, eateries and locations to buy we had our work reduce out for us. Nonetheless, we really feel our Lisbon Metropolis Information covers the necessities and lets you really feel as if you are shifting round extra like an area versus a vacationer. Now let’s discover issues to do in Lisbon, Portugal!
Lisbon Journey Information | 20 Greatest Issues to do and Prime Points of interest in Lisbon, Portugal:
Intro – 00:01
1) Taking the tram in Lisbon #28 (Rede de eléctricos de Lisboa) – 00:53
2) Alfama mirador lookout for views of Lisbon (Miradouro) – 01:08
3) Lisbon road artwork self guided strolling tour – 01:35
4) Saint George Moorish Fortress (São Jorge Fortress – Castelo de São Jorge) – 02:50
5) Lisbon Cathedral (Santa Maria Maior de Lisboa – Sé de Lisboa) – 04:25
6) Visiting the neighborhood of Belem in Lisbon (Belém bairro) – 04:50
7) Portuguese meals in Lisbon consuming grilled fish for lunch – 05:04
8) Stroll alongside the Tagus river in Lisbon (Tajo -Tejo) – 05:53
9) Monument to the Discoveries (Padrão dos Descobrimentos) – 06:00
10) Belém Tower (Torre de Belém) – 06:18
11) Jerónimos Monastery / Hieronymites Monastery (Mosteiro dos Jerónimos) – 06:32
12) Consuming Portuguese Egg Tarts (Pastéis de nata / Pastel de Belém) – 06:55
13) Strolling across the Botanical Gardens (Jardim Botânico) – 07:39
14) Santa Catarina Mirador (Miradouro de Santa Catarina) – 09:45
15) Convent of Our Woman of Mount Carmel (Convento da Ordem do Carmo) + Sunday Flea Market (Feira da Ladra) – 10:46
16) Santa Justa Elevator/Carry (Elevador de Santa Justa)
Carmo Carry – 11:34
17) Consuming Portuguese pastries and extra pastel de nata at Confeitaria Nacional – 12:23
18) Procuring in Lisbon + road efficiency – 13:46
19) Visiting Rua Augusta Arch (Arco da Rua Augusta) and Commerce Sq. (Praça do Comércio) – 15:28
20) Extra Pastel de Nata at Manteigaria – 16:21
Outro – 18:03
Panasonic GH5: http://amzn.to/2yqTUyi
Canon G7X ii: http://amzn.to/2yqtM6B
SOCIAL MEDIA & TRAVEL BLOGS
Our go to Lisbon journey information documentary covers a number of the prime sights together with a meals information to Portuguese delicacies, prime sightseeing vacationer sights together with visiting church buildings, monasteries, parks, miradors, quirky neighborhoods, museums and castles. We additionally cowl off-the-beaten-path out of doors actions you will not discover in a typical Lisbon tourism brochure, Lisbon itinerary or Lisbon metropolis tour also referred to as Lisboa, Portuguesa.
20 Issues to do in Lisbon, Portugal Journey Video Transcript:
We really feel like we all know this metropolis properly, so on this Lisbon journey information we’re going to point out you round what we predict are a number of the finest sights. We solely had Three days within the metropolis this time round, so this Lisbon itinerary can be excellent for any of you visiting on a protracted weekend escape.
We kicked off our first morning with a experience on Lisbon’s most iconic tram line:#28 certain for panoramic vistas and a hilltop fort. After postcard excellent views wanting down over Alfama we went in direction of the fort, with somewhat detour providing a little bit of road artwork.
St George Fortress is a Moorish fort that appears down over the historic centre and the Tagus River. It’s one of many foremost vacationer landmarks within the metropolis and also you get nice views of Lisbon.
We circled again to go to the Jeronimos Monastery. Development of this monastery was ordered by King Manuel, who chosen the non secular order of Hieronymite monks to occupy the monastery.
Pastéis de nata had been created by the monks on the Jerónimos Monastery, and seeing as we had been proper subsequent door, this was a really logical cease. After searching on the Sunday Market we walked over to the Santa Justa Elevator, which is the one road raise in Lisbon for public service.
We hope you loved our Lisbon journey information and located it helpful for planning your personal journey. When you’ve got some other recommendations of issues to do in Lisbon please share these within the feedback under.
That is a part of our Journey in Portugal video collection showcasing Portuguese meals, Portuguese tradition and Portuguese delicacies.
Music by Birocratic: https://birocratic.bandcamp.com/