Nicely, welcome to Italy! This week we’re exploring the style capital of Europe. We’re right here in Milan. However after all there may be extra to do in Milan than simply buy groceries. So we’ll be displaying you 20 points of interest round city.
We had Three days in Milan so we hit the bottom operating and tried to see and do as a lot as attainable. We made time for main points of interest like Il Duomo, Sforza Citadel, and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, however we additionally veered away from the crowds seeking avenue artwork and attention-grabbing neighborhoods. This being Italy, we additionally tried to prioritize meals, sampling every thing from pizza to risotto, and cappuccinos to aperitivos. The next journey information will spotlight 20 issues to do whenever you go to Milan, Italy
1) Milan Catherdral (Il Duomo – Duomo di Milano – Domm de Milan)
2) Il Duomo Terrace
3) Italian Breakfast – Cappuccino and candy Italian pastries
4) Sforza Citadel – Castello Sforzesco
5) The Galleria – Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
6) Risotto alla Milanese – Milan type risotto
7) Avenue Artwork round Porta Ticinese
8) Colonne di San Lorenzo – Columns of San Lorenzo Roman Ruins
9) Boat tour down the canal (linea traghetti gaggiano milano)
10) Dine alongside the canal in Milan’s Navigli District
11) Aperitivo drinks and buffet – Apéritifs and digestifs
12) Procuring in Milan down By way of Torino
13) Visiting Chinatown for some Chinese language meals
14) Journey a bicycle in Milan like an area
15) Pizza al taglio (pizza al trancio) Italian pizza by the slice
16) Basilica of Sant’Eustorgio containing relics of the three Magi
17) Duomo Museum overlaying the cathedrals historical past in-depth
18) New Metropolis Views with a hop-on-hop-off bus move
19) Museum of Pure Historical past – Museo Civico di Storia Naturale di Milano
20) Night time views of Milan close by Il Duomo
GEAR WE USE
Olympus OM-D E-M5 II: http://amzn.to/1OchS7t
Canon G7X: http://amzn.to/1YdjsYX
Olympus 14-150mm II Lens: http://amzn.to/1Y79zeM
Rode Video Mic GO: http://amzn.to/1WDKtVM
Joby Gorilla Pod: http://amzn.to/1PgoY5F
SanDisk 16GB Excessive Professional: http://amzn.to/25KEErs
SOCIAL MEDIA & TRAVEL BLOGS
Our journey to Milan, Lombardy was a part of the Blogville venture the place we stayed in an area condominium and skilled the entire greatest cultural actions, museums, eating places, arts and leisure town has to supply. This metropolis information is our greatest try to create a mixture of greatest points of interest and off-the-beaten-path actions that you just will not essentially discover in a typical Milan tourism brochure.
20 Issues to do in Milan Italy Journey Information Video Transcript:
Our first cease was Il Duomo, which is probably the most acknowledged attraction within the metropolis. The cathedral took almost six centuries to finish.
So we have sat down at just a little cafe and we’ll have our first Italian breakfast with cappuccino and candy pastries.
One thing that stunned us about Milan is that there’s a citadel proper in the course of town. Sforza Citadel was constructed within the 15th century by the Duke of Milan, and it then underwent a number of restorations and expansions within the following centuries. At the moment it homes a number of of town’s most prized artwork possessions, together with frescoes by Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo’s final sculpture.
For some upscale designer buying, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II is the place to be.
So we simply discovered an area little restaurant and we’ll be making an attempt a conventional dish that could be very standard on this metropolis and within the Lombardy area. We’re going to have Risotto alla Milanese.
The Colonne di San Lorenzo are the stays of Roman ruins that date again to the 2nd century. They’re believed to have been a part of a shower home.
One other enjoyable exercise to strive in Milan is a ship tour of the canals. Town’s canals are attributed to Leonardo Da Vinci, who in 1482 was known as over by the Duke of Milan to assist renovate town’s canal system.
Milan’s Navigli District is among the liveliest components of city particularly when the solar goes down for eating al fresco.
So we have gone out for our first Italian Aperitivo. Which is type of like a pre-dinner consuming custom. Mainly, you get your self a cocktail for about 10 Euros and that provides you entry to this large buffet.
And that is all for our go to to Milan. We hope this video provides you with some cool concepts of sights and points of interest to take a look at.
That is a part of our Journey in Italy collection showcasing Italian tradition, Italian arts, Italian meals & Italian delicacies.
Proudly offered by: http://nomadicsamuel.com & http://thatbackpacker.com
Music on this video courtesy of Audio Community