Be a part of us as we go to Cape City, South Africa on this journey information on a mission to seek out the perfect issues to do in Cape City metropolis.
The Mom Metropolis is a melting pot of cultures, cuisines, landscapes to tickle your each fancy. From imposing Desk Mountain to colourful Bo-Kaap to pristine Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens you will discover Cape City appeals to the tradition vulture, foodie and out of doors fanatic in methods few different cities can.
Cape City is one among our favourite cities on the earth and we’re thrilled to indicate you why on this journey information overlaying 30 issues to do in Kaapstad / iKapa.
30 Issues to do in Cape City Metropolis Tour | South Africa Journey Information
Intro – 00:01
1) Desk Mountain Aerial Cableway – cable automobile trip to Desk Mountain – 00:38
2) Desk Mountain Nationwide Park for views of Cape City – 01:01
3) Rooftop Views of Desk Mountain – 01:28
4) Scootour of Sign Hill – 03:01
5) Trustworthy Chocolate for Espresso and Chocolate – 03:30
6) Gin Tasting at Hope on Hopkins Distillery – 03:48
7) Victoria & Alfred Waterfront for consuming and procuring – 04:38
8) V&A Waterfront Harbour Cruise – 05:05
9) Silo Resort + Museum for lunch at The Granary Café – 05:15
10) Bo-Kaap for Cape Malay tradition and meals – 05:38
11) Cape Malay Meals at Biesmiellah Restaurant – 05:56
12) Metropolis Sightseeing Cape City Bus Tour – 08:33
13) Camps Bay for seashores, meals and leisure – 09:08
14) Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens – 09:32
15) Beau Constantia Wine Tasting – 10:11
16) Citadel of Good Hope bastion fort – 11:28
17) District Six Museum – 12:27
18) Slave Lodge Museum – 12:57
19) South African Nationwide Gallery – 13:10
20) The Firm’s Backyard park & heritage web site – 13:22
21) Breakfast Brunch at The Firm’s Backyard Restaurant – 13:50
22) Sidecar Tour of the Cape Peninsula – 15:03
23) Cape Level – Cape of Good Hope – 15:56
24) Penguins at Boulders Seaside – 16:10
25) Greenmarket Sq. procuring in Cape City – 16:28
26) Gatsby Sandwich at Miriam’s Kitchen – 17:11
27) Bunny Chow Curry on the Japanese Meals Bazaar – 20:28
28) Worldwide Delicacies in Cape City (Peruvian Meals at Charango) – 23:04
29) Road Artwork Tour of Cape City with Juma’s – 23:15
30) Nightlife on Kloof Road and Lengthy Road – 23:30
Outro – 24:40
GEAR WE USE
Olympus OM-D E-M5 II: http://amzn.to/1OchS7t
Canon G7X: http://amzn.to/1YdjsYX
Olympus 14-150mm II Lens: http://amzn.to/1Y79zeM
Rode Video Mic GO: http://amzn.to/1WDKtVM
Joby Gorilla Pod: http://amzn.to/1PgoY5F
SanDisk 16GB Excessive Professional: http://amzn.to/25KEErs
SOCIAL MEDIA & TRAVEL BLOGS
Our go to Cape City journey information documentary covers a number of the high sights together with a meals information (greatest sights throughout the metropolis limits and Western Cape), high journey recreation and town by day and night time. We additionally cowl off-the-beaten-path out of doors actions you will not discover in a typical Cape City tourism brochure, Cape City itinerary or Cape City, South Africa metropolis tour.
30 Issues to do in Cape City, South Africa Journey Information Video Transcript:
At present we’re taking you round one among our favorite cities: Cape City, South Africa.
We first visited Cape City in 2015 as the ultimate cease on a monthlong journey throughout South Africa. Nonetheless, by the point we arrived, we solely had a few days to spare and the climate was lower than preferrred, so we didn’t get to see very a lot.
We knew we needed to return to do town justice and likewise movie a correct Cape City journey information for you guys. This time round, we gave ourselves a full week to spare.
Our days had been filled with sightseeing, and with visits to eating places, chocolate outlets, wineries and gin distilleries, so with out additional delay, allow us to present you 30 issues do in Cape City, South Africa.
And that’s a wrap for our week in Cape City, South Africa. We hope you loved following alongside and that this information gave you a couple of concepts of issues to see, do and eat in Cape City. As all the time, when you’ve got another options for fellow travellers, be happy to share these within the feedback under. Within the meantime, wishing you content travels and see you subsequent time!
That is a part of our Journey in South Africa video collection showcasing South African meals, South African tradition and South African delicacies.
Music by Mike Chino
Songs: Past and Dream Chaser